Contact me: SusannesBodywork@gmail.com or 301-807-8829 (call or text)
You may have reached this site from www.SusannesMassage.com or www.SusannesBodywork.com. Since I graduated from Massage Therapy school in 2009, and developed my first website (SusannesMassage.com), I have taken a LOT of advanced training, so I am taking the opportunity to redefine my website name and content to reflect my expanded role as a BodyWorker for Well Being.
Join with me for your:
- unwinding tension, pain, restrictions in movement,
- deeper understanding of your body’s inherent wisdom,
- increased capacity for feeling and understanding your body’s communications,
- rejuvenation and
- restoring and enhancing your natural state of well being.
Background, training and pertinent experiences:
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) 1977
- 12 year study and practice in acupressure, tai chi, meditation
- graduate Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and certified health coach.
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) 2010.
- Reiki Master in the Usui tradition,
- certified in Myofascial Release Massage with Howard Rontal, LMT.
- Integrative Reflexology with Claire Mare Miller.
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) 2014.
- Alchemical Alignment with Brigit Visknins, LMT, SEP, RCST, ongoing study since 2012.
- Biodynamic CranioSacral therapy (RCST®) with Roger Gilchrest and Mimi Ikle-Khalsa 2017.